Dolphin’s Cove St Francis Bay
Contact Petrea firstname.lastname@example.org / 083 453 5957
St Francis Bay 100 kilometres south of Port Elizabeth is one of South Africa’s most unique coastal resorts,
with a large sweeping bay, two golf courses, and a surfers and fisherman’s paradise.
Dolphin Cove, close to the port, restaurants and airport, in a secure tropical complex is unique, with an emphasis on entertainment.
What our guests say…
Lovely, peaceful with spectacular view.
The most beautiful place with a lovely view. The house is beautifully designed and very stylish. It is neat and clean. We had a lovely and peaceful stay. The place is highly recommended.
Most beautiful accommodation, well secured and the best view where you can relax and unwind. The view was spectacular and calming, we especially appreciated the sunrise from the deck as well as the otters and dolphins playing in the cove, really humbling. The accommodation was beautiful, modern, very safe and catered for all our needs. Clean, neat, tidy and very well maintained. Although self catering, we enjoyed housekeeping services at our convenience, best of both accommodation worlds. Opposite the road, the port has three restaurants with lovely food, you can view the boats and even charter a boat ride in the bay. A mere four minutes from the local shops and more restaurants, golf course and main beach, truly peaceful and worth every cent.
- 4 En-suite spacious bedrooms (Sleeps 8)
- 3 Flat Screen TVs with all channels
- Large remote double garage
- Separate Laundry
- Lots of parking
The tariffs quoted are PER DAY
Minimum Stay 3 days OUT OF SEASON.
Minimum Stay One to Two Weeks OVER PEAK SEASON ( December January )
From R3500 to R5000 per day.
- Deposits: 50% deposit to secure a reservation, and balance on arrival, the full deposit will be forfeited should a booking be cancelled.
- 3 Bedrooms en suite sleeps 6.
- Regrettably NO PETS allowed.
- The above tariffs are subject to change without notice. Tariffs on confirmed reservations, for which a deposit has been received, will be held.