Dolphin’s Cove St Francis Bay
Contact Petrea firstname.lastname@example.org / 083 453 5957
St Francis Bay 100 kilometres south of Port Elizabeth is one of South Africa’s most unique coastal resorts,
with a large sweeping bay, two golf courses, and a surfers and fisherman’s paradise.
Dolphin Cove, close to the port, restaurants and airport, in a secure tropical complex is unique, with an emphasis on entertainment.
- 4 En-suite spacious bedrooms (Sleeps 8)
- 3 Flat Screen TVs with all channels
- Large remote double garage
- Separate Laundry
- Lots of parking
The tariffs quoted are PER DAY
Minimum Stay 3 days OUT OF SEASON.
Minimum Stay One to Two Weeks OVER PEAK SEASON ( December January )
From R3500 to R5000 per day.
- Deposits: 50% deposit to secure a reservation, and balance on arrival, the full deposit will be forfeited should a booking be cancelled.
- 3 Bedrooms en suite sleeps 6.
- Regrettably NO PETS allowed.
- The above tariffs are subject to change without notice. Tariffs on confirmed reservations, for which a deposit has been received, will be held.